|Category||Distance (Miles)||Start Time (EDT)||Prices/Places||State Champ||Fee|
|Merckx M & W||20KM||8:00 AM||$75/3 & $75/3||Medals/3||$35|
|M & W Juniors (10-18)||20KM||8:00 AM||None||Medals/3||$10|
|Men 1/2||40KM||10:00 AM||$150/3||Medals/3||$35|
|Masters M & W||40KM||10:00 AM||$75/3 & $75/3||Medals/3||$35|
|Women 1/2||40KM||10:00 AM||$150/3||Medals/3||$35|
|Women 3/4||40KM||10:00 AM||$75/3||Medals/3||$35|
|Men 3||40KM||10:00 AM||$75/3||Medals/3||$35|
|Men 4||40KM||10:00 AM||$75/3||Medals/3||$35|
|Men 5||40KM||10:00 AM||Merch||Medals/3||$35|
Please check the website for on-site registration and parking details. A $10 on-site late fee applies to on-site registration. Register online to avoid late fees.
20KM Course: An out and back traveling through the Mill Springs Battlefield area in Nancy, KY. The course has 550ft worth of climbing. Starts at Roberts Ports Road and travels HWY 235 with a trip up “Last Stand Hill” and down to some of the best TT road in South Eastern KY with a U turn half way at Clark Road, ending with a climb up and a descent down “Last Stand Hill” to the finish line at Zollicoffer Park.
40KM Course: An out and back with three turnarounds, traveling through the Mill Springs Battlefield area in Nancy, KY. The course has 1000ft worth of climbing. Starts at Roberts Ports Road and travels HWY 235 with a trip up “Last Stand Hill” and down to some of the best TT road in South Eastern KY, a U turn at Clark Road returning to the top of “Last Stand Hill” where you make second U-turn back to Clark road for one final turn towards the finish line ending with a climb up and a descent down “Last Stand Hill” to the finish line at Roberts Ports Road.
- On-site registration opens at 7 AM and closes 15 minutes prior to the start of each category.
- A $10 on-site late fee applies to on-site registration. Register online via the race website to avoid late fees.
- Online registration provided through TrueSport.com. Service fees do apply.
- This is USAC sanctioned race and 2014 USAC rules, regulations and scoring apply. See USAC Rules Section 3E for Individual Time Trials.
- State Championship Eligibility (USAC 7J3): You must be a annual license holder and your license must indicate that you reside in KY.
- Merckx Category Requirements: Basic mass start legal road bike required. YOU MAY NOT HAVE: A TT bike, aerobars, aerohelmets, any aerodynamic modifications, skin suits, wheels with over 58mm depth, ect. Race director reserves the right to disallow any add-on equipment that may be consider to offer an aerodynamic advantage.
- Payout Eligibility: Payout awarded independent of championship eligibility and is open to all riders regardless of residency.
- A valid 2014 USAC license must be presented by all riders at registration for ANY race.
- One-day licenses will be available on-site for an additional $15 for Category 5 Men and Category 4 Women only. One-day licenses will not be eligible for State Championship status.
- Helmets must be worn at all times. Helmet must be clearly labeled by its manufacturer that it meets the ANSI STANDARD Z90-4 and/or the SNELL MEMORIAL FOUNDATION STANDARDS FOR BICYCLE RACING.
- Rain or Shine. No refunds. Race director reserves the right to combine races and/or prize lists for insufficient entries, modify the course, cancel due to bad weather or unsafe conditions outside of the promoters control.
40KM Course Map: Here
20KM Course Map: Here