Kentucky State Time Trial Championship
Presented by Southern Petroleum in association with the Southern Express Multi-Sport Team and Volo Sports
Saturday September 21st, 2013 - 10 Miles West of Somerset in Nancy, KY
Update: Results are up!
|Category||Distance (Miles)||Start Time
|Merckx M & W||20KM||9:00 AM||$75/3 & $75/3||Medals/3||$30|
|M & W Juniors (10-18)||20KM||9:00 AM||Medals/3||Medals/3||$10|
|Men 1/2||40KM||11:00 AM||$150/3||Medals/3||$30|
|Men 3||40KM||11:00 AM||$75/3||Medals/3||$30|
|Men 5||40KM||11:00 AM||Merch||Medals/3||$30|
|Women 1/2||40KM||11:00 AM||$150/3||Medals/3||$30|
|Women 3/4||40KM||11:00 AM||$75/3||Medals/3||$30|
|Masters M & W||40KM||11:00 AM||$75/3 & $75/3||Medals/3||$30|
40KM Course: A one way course traveling through and around the Mill Springs Battlefield area in Nancy, KY. The course has 1600ft of climbing over 40KM and features rollers, two left hand turns, one slightly technical descent in a swooping curve, a small climb, a right hand turn, a trip up and down “Last Stand Hill”, 10 miles of some of the best TT road in South Eastern KY with a U turn half way, and ending with a climb up and a descent down “Last Stand Hill” to the finish line.
20KM Course: An out and back traveling through and around the Mill Springs Battlefield area in Nancy, KY. The course has 588 ft worth of climbing. Starts with a trip up and down “Last Stand Hill”, 10 miles of some of the best TT road in South Eastern KY with a U turn half way, and ending with a climb up and a descent down “Last Stand Hill” to the finish line.
- On-site registration opens at 7 AM and closes 15 minutes prior to the start of each category.
- A $10 on-site late fee applies to on-site registration. Register online via the race website to avoid late fees.
- Online registration provided through TrueSport.com. Service fees do apply.
- This is USAC sanctioned race and 2013 USAC rules, regulations and scoring apply. See USAC Rules Section 3E for Individual Time Trials.
- State Championship Eligibility (USAC 7J3): You must be a annual license holder and your license must indicate that you reside in KY.
- Merckx Category Requirements: Basic mass start legal road bike required. YOU MAY NOT HAVE: A TT bike, aerobars, aerohelmets, any aerodynamic modifications, skin suits, wheels with over 58mm depth, ect. Race director reserves the right to disallow any add-on equipment that may be consider to offer an aerodynamic advantage.
- Payout Eligibility: Payout awarded independent of championship eligibility and is open to all riders regardless of residency.
- A valid 2013 USAC license must be presented by all riders at registration for ANY race.
- One-day licenses will be available on-site for an additional $10 for Category 5 Men and Category 4 Women. One-day licenses will not be eligible for State Championship status.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Rain or Shine. No refunds. Race director reserves the right to combine races and/or prize lists for insufficient entries, modify the course, cancel due to bad weather or unsafe conditions outside of the promoters control.